Sunday, October 28, 2007

Arousing Timberlake!


Justin Timberlake thrusts (check out the ...well...now!) his way onto stage as he kicks off the Australian leg of his world “FutureSexLoveShow” tour at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Saturday.
During the concert, Timberlake made a $100,000 donation to the Irwin family’s Australia Zoo.
“And when I came here last time, it really hit me,” he said. “I said to myself `What can I do?’ So what I did was 50 cents from every ticket sold on the Australian tour goes to Wildlife Warriors.”
The crowed went wild and then invited them to join him in a tequila toast to toast the “crazy sun-kissed beautiful Australian women”.
At one point during the concert, he complained of the heat down under and suggested he would be more comfortable naked.
“But you have to pay more for that,” he joked.
posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails