Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Zac's Details

Zac Efron is featured on the January/February 2008 cover of Details Magazine. Interview highlights:
On the beach candid shots of him and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens: “At that point it was inconceivable. I had no idea that anyone could ever care. That happens to, like, big stars. I woke up and my dad told me that I was in a newspaper on the beach—he made fun of me, he said I was ‘frollicking.’”
On the paparazzo who took the pictures of him shirtless and Vanessa in a bikini: “The photographer left me a note with a disc of all the pictures, and on the note it said, ‘Thanks for the Range Rover!’”
On his pissed off neighbors at his apartment complex: “It annoys my neighbors that the paparazzi take all the parking spots.”
On Seventeen being created as a star vehicle for him: “It’s weird but I don’t feel like I deserve any of the attention. There’s really nothing but one audition for a Disney Channel movie that separates me from 2,000 other brown-haired, blue-eyed guys in L.A., you know?”
Read the full article here and check out the video here.

posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails