Sunday, January 13, 2008

Keira Knightley poses in Denim

Keira Knightley strikes a pose for the upcoming issue of W magazine, on newsstands Jan. 22.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of her denim number — PERFECTLY PLACED or PERFECTLY UGLY?

Spoken in true Chandler Bing-fashion, “Could they BE any hotter?”
Keira Knightley and James McAvoy are not only featured on this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly, the Atonement costars are heating up the pages of W Magazine in their February 2008 issue. Interview snippets below!
Keira on the things written about her in years past including anorexia and breaking the heart of her ex-boyfriend, model Jamie Dornan: “It’s like having piles of s— put on your head. As a teenager you put enough on yourself. You’re a spotty emotional wreck whose body is changing, and you’re just not equipped to deal with that sort of thing.”
James (half kidding) on feeling a bit more pressure acting. “I won’t lie and say that I’m completely unfazed by it all. I am fazed by it all. I want the movie to do really well, and I want it to win lots of Oscars and BAFTAs, and I want it to win the adulation of every single member of the human race. But at the same time I would hate to think that any of us should feel any less proud simply because it didn’t garner lots of awards. So it’s a strange conflict. There’s a part of me that wants to forget all of these things, and there’s a part of me that can’t.”
Keira on growing up fast for her acting career, but not in real-life: “From a very young age I realized that you didn’t get parts if you acted like a child. So even at seven I remember picking a way to behave, a way that worked. Though in my personal life I don’t think I’m particularly mature. I don’t particularly want to be mature! [My London apartment] always looked very transient. We were sitting on folding chairs.”
James on working with Keira: “She has smelly feet! I’m just kidding. Please don’t put that in.”
Read the full article at WMagazine.com.
posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails