Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lucky Hayden


Heroes hottie Hayden Panettiere, currently dating costar Milo Ventimiglia, is featured on the February 2008 cover of Lucky Magazine. Interview snippets as always:
On her current fashion sense: “Right now my style is very frenetic. It seriously changes as quickly as my mood.”
On her shoe fetish: “I’m kind of obsessive about really stunning heels. I get excited even taking the elevator up to the shoe floor at Bergdorf [Goodman].”
On transitioning from jeans-and-flip-flops teenager to glamorous Hollywood actress: “I’ve only recently been able to try out a bunch of different styles without feeling like I’m dressing beyond my age. On the show, I spend most of my time in a cheerleading uniform, so in real life I like to have a lot more fun with my clothes.”
Later this year, the petite 18-year-old actress will star alongside Julia Roberts and Ryan Reynolds in the drama Fireflies in the Garden.
Enter to win Hayden Panettiere’s cover look (outfit and makeup) worth more than $2,500 at LuckyMag.com.
posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails