Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spicy blog!


Posh Spice is back with another blog about her guest appearance on Ugly Betty, the upcoming Victoria’s Secret fashion show and her charity work with Children In Need. Check out Victoria Beckham’s latest blog via The Spice Girls official website:
“Hi everyone,
I’m currently sat in our rehearsal studio and I am about to have another fitting with the Cavalli team for our costumes. The other girls will kill me if I give anything away and I don’t want to ruin any surprises… but they look amazing! Roberto and his team have done us proud.
Rehearsals are going really well, I can’t believe that there are only a few weeks until the first show in Vancouver. It’s really scary but exciting at the same time. David and the boys have been laughing at me because I’ve been wandering around the house listening to my iPod and practising the routines. We are including some parts of the old routines but bringing them up to date a bit.
All of the kids have been down to rehearsals. We have an area where they all hang out… its a Spice creche! My boys are so excited about the tour, they can’t wait and I’m really looking forward to them seeing me up on stage. I just hope I don’t get over emotional when I see them!
Ugly Betty was shown over here in the US on Friday, I had such a laugh filming it. If you’re in the UK then you will be able to see the episode on Channel 4 at 9pm on Friday 23 November.
This week is a really busy one for us because not only are we rehearsing for the tour but we are going to be performing at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on Thursday. Friday is BBC Children In Need day in the UK and we will performing from LA. We will be doing two songs, our new single Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) and also Stop – which is going to look fantastic. I can’t give too much away but it’s definitely going to be worth watching.
We’ve just had a break for lunch and now we’re going to rehearse with our band… and I’m holding things up to write this blog so I’d better go soon!
Finally, a big thank you to everyone who has been out to buy a copy of our Greatest Hits, we hope you enjoy it.
Lots of love
Victoria xxxxx”

posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails