Friday, December 21, 2007

Swank loves Ireland


Hilary Swank attends the premiere of her new movie P.S. I Love You in Dublin, Ireland on Wednesday.
The romantic comedy is based on the Cecelia Ahern novel and also stars Scottish hunk Gerard Butler.
“We laughed so hard during the striptease scene,” Swank said. “Gerry was so funny because he was so nervous and wanted it to be funny but was afraid it wouldn’t be. But when that suspender swung across the room and hit my head it hurt so badly. I was laughing and crying at the same time because I couldn’t figure out what happened. Can you believe I did a boxing movie and came away unscathed and then I do a romantic comedy and this happens?”
Swank continued to sing high praises of her costar: “Oh, he is so wonderful. Gerry (Butler) is obviously a talent, but people don’t know him very well yet as a person because he is fairly new to the business. But he is just such a gem of a person, very funny and very charming. I would work with him forever, I adore him.”
Swank, 33, didn’t stay for the movie, reports say. She was seen exiting the Savoy Cinema with her assistant carrying a large popcorn and Coke back to her chauffeured car.

posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails