Thursday, January 15, 2009

Matthew Fox pour Details Magazine


Lost star Matthew Fox covers the January/February 2009 issue of Details. Here’s what the 42-year-old actor opened up about:

On Lost coming to an end: “Personally, it’s a relief…I owe this show a great amount, and I think it’s exceptionally good…[but] I am looking forward to the freedom that comes with not working on one project professionally.”

On the Lost series finale: “This show started with a plane crash on an island in the South Pacific, and it’s going to have a very global and epic ending.”

On moving to Oregon: “My major motivation is to be closer to family. My brother is there, my mother is there…I really miss that kind of wide-open space.”

Real the full Foxy article at Details.com. Also check out the exclusive video interview here!

source

posted by (s)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails