Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Betty made LiLo smile!

Lindsay Lohan (in Alexander Wang) at the Ugly Betty premiere party at New York City’s Highbar on Monday.


The 22-year-old actress just blogged earlier this morning about her experience shooting the TV show: “2 days left of my shoot on Ugly Betty-I am quite sad to have to leave the wonderful cast and crew behind. It’s always sad to leave people that you get close to… It’s been such a delight to be a part of this show!!-My sister, Aliana, is visiting me on set today and I loooove having her around… she makes me smile, just like another certain someone love you baby xoxo”. (That was a subtle reference to DJ gal pal Samantha Ronson.)


LiLo has been good?! Well after all Britney and Paris are gradually cleaning up their acts I guess the kookey girls have realized that fame through infamy got old quite fast … What am I saying! – Girls … purge, drink, take Katy Perry’s advice and kiss those girls and remember to hand those sex videos over to untrustworthy staff members and ex-BFs! – just kidding … we are really glad that the girls are working out their issues … we sincerely wish that LiLo works things out with her dad (if she wants to, that is) and we are sincerely rooting for Britney, oh and Paris … well … keep doing what you do, you’re HOT!


Posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails