Thursday, February 7, 2008

McSteamy Steamed!


Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane, aka Dr. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan, opens up this week about his battle against skin cancer.

In the latest issue of OK!, Dane, 35, talks about his cancer scare and how it impacted his relationship with actress wife Rebecca Gayheart. Here are some interview snippets:

On receiving the unexpected news: “I went to my dermatologist. He said it was malignant tissue caused by sun damage.”

On having a severe reaction to a cream given to him for his lip after freezing the cancerous tissue off with liquid nitrogen: “My skin is very sensitive and my lip was traumatized by the procedure I had to go through.”

On not eating well because of his lip’s overreaction: “I didn’t eat very well for a couple of weeks and lost a bunch of weight.”

Pick up the latest issue of OK! for the full interview. And don’t forget to wear your SPF, kiddies!!!!!
posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails