Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LILO Does Harper Bazaar


Lindsay Lohan is back in action!

Here are some quotes from the March 2008 issue of

Harper's Bazaar via E! :

On reflecting on the past year: “I wasn’t taking any time to just sit and live and breathe. I was going, going, going, and that ran me down.”

On still having the need to party: “I have it in me to go, go, go. I’m still young. I love life. I love music and being around that. I love people, and I’m a very social person.”

On who she’d love to collaborate with: “I’d love to work with Timbaland. I’d love to work with Kanye West, 50 Cent if I could.”

On trying to kick a bad habit: “I always feel like I need a cigarette with coffee. But I’m trying to smoke less.”

On her crazy year that was 2007: “When I look back in this last year, it’s like, what was I thinking?”



POSTED BY P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails