Saturday, August 4, 2007

LiLo for ELLE


Lindsay Lohan is on the September 2007 cover for Elle Magazine. The interview took place 36 hours before her arrest in May on suspicion of her DUI.
Here are some highlights from the interview:
On her January rehab stint: “I was glad I went, because I needed to get away from everyone. … And I learned a lot there.”
On saying “I’ll never do …”: “You’re setting yourself up for a disaster. I never say never.”
On her drunk driving: “They’re looking for me, to like trip, so they can be like, ‘Oh Lindsay’s wasted and driving drunk.’ And that’s not it. I wouldn’t violate. … I’m much more responsible than that.”
On who takes care of her: “Jenni (Munro, one of her assistants), my mom and Leslie (Sloane-Zelnick, her publicist).”
On her relationship with British model Calum Best: “I like him. He’s me in male form. We’re very similar. Stubborn, rebellious, very smart, coy, a little bit narcissistic – I think all actors have a little bit of that, and so they should. We’ll be kidding around, like the other day when we were in the Bahamas … I was walking by some mirror. And he caught me looking in the mirror and he goes, ‘I caught that!’ I was like, ‘Damn, I look good!’”
On avoiding paparazzi: “I hate it, like, when these people say, ‘Well, why do you go to the Ivy if you don’t want …’ Seriously, I like their food! I can’t go to a restaurant? I know I’m going to get pictures taken. I’m fine with it. And I’m going to go have their food. People give you shit for it: ‘Don’t go on Robertson!’ What, I can’t drive down the street?”
On whom she relates to in Hollywood: “Ann-Margret. Marilyn Monroe. … Marilyn exudes sex appeal. She was such an innocent sort. … That was the tragic side of it.”
On the timepiece she wore for the photo shoot: “I wanted everything. There was this Cartier watch, and I was like, ‘What do I have to do to get this watch?’ ”
AND NOW… apparently Louis Vuitton hates Lindsay because she reportedly swiped several LV items during the shoot. According to Page Six
“Louis Vuitton had sent over some samples for her to wear in the shoot. Lindsay, kept shoving the clothes into her bag, and a stylist’s assistant kept getting them out of the bag, only to have Lindsay keep trying to take them. She ended up walking off with a very expensive shirt and some other items - which screwed Louis Vuitton because they were set to go to Vogue, W and Harper’s Bazaar for other shoots. They were furious and kept trying to get their clothes back, but . . . Lindsay walked out with them and never returned calls.”
posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails