Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jennys Kingdom


Jennifer Garner kicks off the world tour for her new film The Kingdom at Grand Hyatt Tokyo on Thursday in Japan.

Jen told Access Hollywood that she got heat strokes two times during the filming of this drama thriller: “I succumbed to the heat a couple times,” she admitted. “I was still breast feeding my baby at the time and so [all of my fluids were going out]. Everything your body needs, all the electrolytes goes to the baby, and so my system was all screwed up and I had heat stroke. And that happened to me… twice. They gave me an IV, filled me back up and sent me back out!”

The Kindgom, which also stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman, opens in theaters nationwide on Sept. 28 and in October for Japan.

Jennifer was recently added as a presenter for the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards airing Sunday, September 9

POSTED BY P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails