Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Goddess Gwyn


“GODDESS” Gwyneth Paltrow goes through a major transformation for the September 2007 issue of W magazine. (This issue will be the magazine’s biggest issue ever… and we know how big that magazine is to begin with!)
On returning as the girlfriend of a superhero played by Robert Downey Jr. in soon in Iron Man: “It’s been a long time since I’ve done a big part in a movie, and I’m very excited. Robert called me and said, ‘Don’t you want to be in a movie that people see?’ And he’s right.”
On her growing brood: “Maybe in four years, I’ll have two in a row really quick again. But then at that point, when everyone’s potty-trained and sleeping through the night, are you really going to go back?
On her future adoption: “My husband really wants to adopt. So I don’t know, I’m sort of open for anything.”

posted by ( s )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails