Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ugly Betty - "are you de-li-ver-ing something?"


The stars of Ugly Betty got together after a much deserved break to welcome the second season of the hit show over the weekend.Ady & Eve came running with the dvd of Ugly Betty and I was reluctant at first as I had no intention of watching a drawn out version of "the devil wears Prada" but I was pleasantly surprised and now we at fetch! are hooked I can say that, as you can see that there wasn't a post at all yesterday- well thats because we saw all 23 episodes of the 1st season in one day it was a marathon filled with glamazons , "that inner beauty crap" mean gay assistants , models, and he/she revenge schemes - on the whole a great show I adore it and i cant believe what happened in the end ! - SANTOS!

posted by ( s )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails