Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shia to the skies!

Shia LaBeouf goes astronaut chic on the August 2007 cover of Vanity Fair. Says VF:

“LaBeouf, the precocious star of Transformers and Disturbia, is poised for major fame: he will play Indiana Jones’s son in the upcoming fourth installment of that series.”

Do you have any tattoos? Yeah. On my wrist, it’s a timeline. 1986 and then it has a dash and then it says 2004. That’s like my childhood… My dog died when I was young and I got him tattooed on my left arm. And on my ribcage there’s a piece of artwork.
Who’s your favorite performer? Best performer? I don’t know. Justin Timberlake’s a sick performer. Really when you step back and look at it, I don’t know if there are many people who’ve done it like he does it. A guy could be watching and going, “Damn. He’s sick.” Not even in a homosexual way. Literally, you’re just sitting there and going, “Damn. This guy is sick.”
So you have a crush on Justin Timberlake? A man crush.


posted by ( s )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails