Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mr "Big" - on SATC!




The man who put sex in "Sex and the City" :: GILLES MARINI

When asked if Marini is recognized in public, he responded, “Maybe if I walk down naked on the street people would be like, ‘Oh, there’s the guy.” He added, “In a week, my life totally changed.”
The very revealing shower scene was a surprise to Marini’s wife. He explained, “She went to see it and woke me up [when she returned home]. [She] said, ‘That was shocking. I saw your penis in front of everybody.’ It was a big screen, thank G-d….I wanted her to be surprised.”


Marini gushed about sharing the screen with Cattrall saying, “[She] was very helpful. Very giving…I love Kim. She’s just amazing. I can’t wait to work with her again.”


As for how Marini maintains his incredible body, he declared, “I actually don’t really work out at all…I work out about 40 minutes. I play a lot of soccer…I find myself eating less carbs. Makes a big difference.”


Although SATC: The Movie is the ultimate chick flick, Marini urges men to see the film as well. He exclaimed, “If you’re single, what better place to pick up a beautiful woman!?”

check out the NSFW gallery! (uncensored)


posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails