Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ri Ri And Her Bootylicious Tattos


Rihanna is an Atlanta Peach in the magazine’s fall fashion issue (on the cover showing off her Sanskirt prayer tattoo going down her hip). Isoul Harris got the dirt on the Barbados babe and her obsession with tattoos:

On where you’ll find her in New York: “I like hanging out in tattoo shops. When I am in New York, after all the photo shoots and performances, when I should be resting, sometimes I get dressed and go to the tattoo parlors in SoHo and hang out. I am so intrigued by tattoos. It’s an entire culture, and I study it. Sometimes I go with friends or just by myself. I get bum-rushed, but I don’t care. I don’t take security.”

On the crazy rumors about Jay-Z and Beyonce: “The week I was signed, in Barbados, they blew it up in the newspaper, and the catty people started saying that I had to have sex with Jay-Z in order to get my deal. I know Bajans, they always talk crap. They never like to see another Bajan succeed, no matter what. But [in America] it got out of hand when they started making a beef between me and Beyonce. Come on! Don’t you hear me speaking about how she is one of the people I look up to? In Europe, they asked, ‘Do you have his number in your phone?’ Of course, we work together! It’s crazy. I just have to let these rumors me.”

On wanting to move to Georgia: “I want to live in Atlanta, seriously. I love people from there [Atlan’s C. Tricky Stewart produced “Umbrella”]. There is just something about their spirits. I can have fun with them. If I could move there next week, I would. L.A. is cool, but I think I made the wrong decision.”

On what kinda guys turn her on: “I like bad guys. [They have] the most personality and make you laugh. I love that. I need to have a good time. Happiness is when I get off the phone and I am glowing. I want that person to be my light.”

In a previous interview, Rihanna has described her tattooed body saying, “I have four tattoos. The one on my ankle is a music note. There’s a Pisces sign behind my right ear. There’s a star in my left ear, and a Sanskrit prayer going down my hip.”



POSTED BY P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails