Monday, June 25, 2007

Paris Hilton "changed"

Hilton, a one-woman pop culture phenomenon, said in an interview from behind bars at the Los Angeles Century Regional Detention Facility this week that she will emerge from incarceration a changed woman.“I just can’t wait to see my family and have a nice meal and be in my own bed and appreciate all the things I took for granted and never really thought much about,” she told the E! News entertainment television show.“In a way, I’m really glad this happened because it changed my life forever,” said Hilton, who was jailed for violating probation in an alcohol-related driving offence. Watch out world here comes "changed" Paris - we love the animal loving , sex tape making , "that's HOT!" saying Hilton.

posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails