Sunday, May 13, 2007

Grey's Anatomy - Seriously, seriously, seriously!!!


Here is what the girls are thinking - in the final episode of GREY'S ANATOMY!
Meredith: he's doing it again - he's doing the McDreamy face...
Christina: Ok lets get it over with , you look nice , now your turn.
Izzie: What? you got the same dress i got and the same bouquet - SO STOP STARING AT ME !
Christina's mom: Brown , Brown - in my day we wore pink , lavender , sky blue even, but you girls choose brown - and this BOUQUET has no flowers!!!
Meredith: thank god both my moms are dead
Izzie : Thank god my relationship with mom is strictly baking advise

Christina: Yes ... well SHUT UP! i am not in my happy place!
Adison: we can't do IT! we are in church!
Meredith: i can't dignify what am wearing.
Izzie: Vera Wang's got nothing on me , plus we need more toilet paper

Izzie: Toilet paper is so versatile

Christina: am getting married and WAIT do you think i can write my vows on tissue?

Callie: on your hand, here you dictate i write.

((the season finale airs 17 may 07 waaaaaaaaaaaaa!))

(Thanks j2)

posted by ( s )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails