Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Twilight" movie review


So Twilight … we all read the book here at FETCH! and loved the series and then came the movie which we all saw too and it was good!?

I went to see Robert Pattinson and Cam Gigandet and I was happy because I got my fix but beyond the obvious eyecandy, Twilight did not completely disappoint … sure I felt a lot more could have been done about the pace of the film and there were some bits that lacked continuity but on the whole it provided for some excellent viewing.
The backdrop of the sleepy, cold wet forks seemed to mirror the weather here in Dubai... the day Twilight released it was raining cats and dogs and that added to the whole atmosphere!
Twilight manages to make you “feel” the cold the growing tension between Bella and Edward … that “oh my god my crush positively detests me” thing we girls do to our selves! Its all captured pretty eloquently … Kristen Stewart plays her part as the klutzy teen trying to make the best out off a not so great situation … Robert plays the bad boy/ oh right VAMPIRE! And he does it well! (sigh!)
I wanted the other Cullens to show up more! They all look so pretty and they did their parts well so no complaints there … the sound track is to die for... perfect mood music! … slightly emo at times but absolutely worth the buy! Paramore’s “Decode”, Muse’s “Supermassive Black Hole” and Mutemath's "Spotlight" were some of my favorites!

So am sure you all watched it so … go watch it again!

I would give it a 4 out of 5

Posted by (a)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails