Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Top 10 Guys of TV



  1. Tom Welling: Always my no .1 guy , and I am a big Smallville fan , his soft , glorious hair and piercing green eyes send shivers through me and I just love the whole ‘country boy’ thing he pulls , oh and he’s great in a wet t – shirt.

  2. Patrick Dempsey: So sophisticated , again its all about the hair , and I adore his smile , truly ever ones ‘Mc Dreamy’

  3. Jared Padalecki: His Texan talk and tallness just does it all, he was cute in ‘Gilmore girls’ and is even cuter in ‘Supernatural’.

  4. Jensen Ackles: His eyelashes and his eyes, period, Wow! I also love the - curling at the end thing - his lips do.

  5. Masi Oka: He’s just plain adorable, I love the way his cheeks wobble when he concentrates.

  6. Milo Ventimiglia: He has that mysterious sex appeal.

  7. T. R. Knight: Although he’s over the rainbow who wouldn’t want Georgie to cuddle next to.

  8. James Denton: The rugged plumber you wished fixed your ‘pipes’.

  9. Doug Savant: very “Honey am home” kind of guy, and great in “Desperate Housewives”.

  10. Wentworth Miller: Creepy eyes and strangely sexy.

posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails