Sunday, April 1, 2007

Paris, is a big girl now !


Paris gets her contrivances enhanced

look at these 2 pics you can clearly see the difference i wonder whether shes into bigger (ass)ets.

oh plus she might be going to jail ( 90 days in min security ) for drunk driving (dumb blond moments) .

Ivanka Trump has hit out at Paris Hilton

Real estate billionaire Donald Trump’s daughter, who appears on his Apprentice LA TV show, says she hates being compared to Miss Hilton, who is granddaughter hotel billionaire Conrad Hilton."I work 13-hour days for my money," the 25-year-old former model, who now works for dad Donald's business, told the London Express. "I bought my house from my father - I have a mortgage, you know."
Trump junior says she works hard for her money, and isn't at all like "party kid" Hilton. "I think we are totally different individuals," Trump said. "If I were to go off the rails and become this party kid, I would not be able to afford my lifestyle. I've never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn't just be given to me."

Paris Hilton To Star In New Burger Ad For PETA

Hilton was visibly excited over the first couple proofs. “My God, look how HOT I am! That is so cool,” she exclaimed. “I’m just so happy to help. I had no idea burgers came from cows. I’ve been telling everyone to stay away from Burger King and just eat at Wendy’s or something. I guess they get their burgers from Canada or somewhere and it’s better. Wow, look at my ass.”
posted by ( s )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails