Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ben and the gang in Madrid






Ben Barnes joins costars Alicia Borrachero, Anna Popplewell and William Moseley at the premiere of their new film, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, at the Capitol Cinema on Monday in Madrid, Spain.

Ireland’s Independent recently interviewed Ben and he addressed what it’s like to be get so much attention from female fans. He said, “If someone says to me, ‘How does the whole heartthrob thing make you feel?’ ‘Vaguely embarrassed to be honest’, is the actual answer. I just feel a bit silly when that’s said to me. And of course, at the same time, ‘amazing’ because if girls think I’m a heart-throb then I stand a better chance with them. So both.”

Prince Caspian opens in Spain on Wed, July 2.



source JustJared

posted by ( a )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails